Constructing MPC Protocols
- How to multiply two additively shared values?
- How can two parties conditionally disclose a secret to a third party?
- How to generate Beaver triples?
- Can two parties securely check whether they hold the same value? (keyword: socialist millionaires problem)
- How is silent oblivious transfer constructed?
- How to do secure bitwise mutliplication?
- What is the difference between boolean circuits and arithmetic circuits?
- Are there MPC schemes that do not use secret sharing?
- Can Charlie privately compute $ab$ using a single message from Alice (who knows $a$) and Bob (who knows $b$)?
- Can we do secure computation over incomplete networks?
- Why are garbled circuits randomized encodings?
- How important is round complexity in MPC?